Wednesday 14 February 2018

The Cowboy Life

The Fog is thick and the air is cold
My hearts all in so I've been told.
As I looked across that damp field,
The world all stops and my fingers chilled.

The smell of cows go up my nose.
But with my boots I cover my toes.
The cowboy life is just right here.
We have no fault we have no fear.

So open that pen, that cowboy said.
And before you know it you'll be in fed.
The bulls race out as you push em through.
Doesn't it feel great to be part of the crew.

Open that gate so they say.
It seems it's almost done the day.
A longs days work I'm tired now.
Off to the barn still smell like a cow.

Back home, now I'm done.
A long days work is always fun.
So you want to be a cowboy you say.
Just know you will have to work every day.

It's not easy to work this hard.
But you somehow just disregard,
All the fatigue and all the pain.
But know that it's not all in vain.

Being a cowboy is always worth it.
Just saddle up and show your grit.
It will all work out you'll kind the key.
Be the best that you can be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

12:24 am.  What am I truly passionate about? What are things that truly make up who I am today? Why is it so hard to figure out what you w...