Sunday 30 April 2017

Home safe.

I always knew that writing would just let me express my feelings. It has always just been a way out. You know, I never knew that I would come home early. I had dreamed so many times about the day that I would open my call to serve a mission. And when that day finally came, it was just crazy. I opened it just a little over a year ago, and that call would forever change my life. I was called to the Kenya to serve a 2 year mission. But I never knew that God had something else in plan for me. The following writings will come from my journal that I wrote as I was experiencing coming home.

April 25, 2017
Well after a entire day of waiting here I am. Sitting in the mission home. Very much might be the very last time here . To be totally honest with you I don't know if I will be back. I got results today that I will be going home. It will be hard but Im ready. There are a few things that I must face in going home. We are still waiting for the Flight plans but President Said I could be gone by next day meaning tomorrow night. So in less then 24 Hours I will be on a plane headed home...Im thinking about what happens when I go home. You know doing what is right is Hard. But  I think and feel and I will be ok. The next time I go to sleep will be in my own bed. I've been thinking about something tonight. There are so many things in life, I just did not see coming. The face2face being one of them. But when I hurt my ankle I think God said "Ok, what trial can we throw at Spencer." You know God knows, and always will know me. The emotions Grow Rapid as I think about the Past. If someone said I would be going home early when I first stared I would have said no way. 

April 26, 2017
This quote was placed in the place most needed. "If you are on the right path; It will always be uphill" -Elder Erying. You know this is not going to be a n easy task. Once again leaving everything behind. Going home starting a new. Let's just say that this path I am taking is uphill. I highly doubt though that I wont be leaving today. Well It is about 5:10, Wednesday I still don't know if I will be leaving today or not. The anticipation truly is going to be the death of me. My mind wonders and races as I think about the reunion that will come in the next few days. I never thought I would love or be addicted to reading. For in the last 5ish hours I have spent reading. Yester and today I have read and finished 2 amazing books. I guess IM doing so because I want the time of  just waiting to go as quickly as it can. I've been in the Mission home or not at work for just about a month now. Trying my best to cope with reality that God has another plan for me. Spending hours by yourself you kind of go Insane.

Well You could say that was indeed a Hard goodbye. But  I think I will return, I really don't know. But what I do know is that God is really in charge. The journey Home though is just simply a detour. I've been thinking just now about life. As I look around me I see people from all walks of life. A women with a nice head dress think, chewing gum. Two sisters ho are observing a little boy drink water from his cup. A girl that obviously is tired and doesn't like the seats. She lays on the dirty floor like she doesn't care. A white guy with long Brown Hair and tattoos on his arms listening to music or something. A pretty cute blond girl that obviously is a brunet but is pretty anyways. She has he legs crossed is wearing blue shoes and pink socks. And keeps looking at me. And then a dad, sitting in the back with his child laughing and tickling him. And then a white guy with brown curly hair walking out of the bathroom. He looks like Napoleon Dynamite.

April 27, 2017
The Plane is just floating above the horizon. Colors I've never dreamed of seeing span over the landscape. It's just about 5 o clock in the Moring here. I look around and everyone is asleep. It really Is a peaceful scene indeed. The man Next to me awake also. The sun is rising quickly as the cabin is slowly getting brighter. As I look thought the window at the horizon. The sunrises there and in my heart. Im going home. Really hasn't quite set in yet. The closer we get to Amsterdam the colors change. My heart feels empty. The memories of life fluid into my mind. I may very much be on a very long road, that seems to never end. At least I have this journal so  I can express my deepest of feelings. Im not ready to face my past. But It was something that must happen in our lives.....The time is slowly sleeping down.....

April 30, 2017
Well....Im home safe...Im still a missionary. I've been home for few days. The drama of life heats fast, as the family is coming together again after 3 years. Wow long 3 years and now we are back together. But....The drama of Engagements and an older brother with his wife moving out to North Carolina...So Here I sit on my chair in my living room. Im home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

12:24 am.  What am I truly passionate about? What are things that truly make up who I am today? Why is it so hard to figure out what you w...