Thursday 15 March 2018

An Answer to prayers-Journal Entry March 14, 17

March 14 2017

Today I received an email from Maren. The Love of my life. She informed me that she wanted to give me space but still felt like emailing me. So in her email she talked about how she was sorry for doubting. And that she thinks the reason why I brought up possibly breaking up to allow her to get out more. She then told me that she has been feeling some opposition but has been praying about us. And during her FHE she received this answer:

"No no no don’t break up this is a moment that you too need to have to learn from to see the commitment that you have to each other. The tribulations we have are but a small moment in our lives and we can’t let it bog us down. This is a moment for us to learn more about each other and learn how to communicate. Trust me, remember what I’ve taught you in the past, but don’t end things between you two. That is not the path i want the two of you to take. Turn to each other and continue to turn me it will all be ok" (I wrote it all in my phone as it was coming to me so thats why the fonts weird"

Well I first was like well why has she received an answer so soon? And why not me? So I didn't know what do too. So I was sitting in the shower, I know a weird place, but I was just questioning God and was kinda feeling down about it because I hadn't got an answer. Well as I was sitting there. I looked on the wall is a scripture. And the scripture was found in 2nd Timothy verse 7, which reads a For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. What power peace came over my heart.

And then this song came on my Playlist.."He believes in You" by Gabrielle McKeon

The sound of your heart beat deep in your chest is proof enough that your worth has no end cause somebody made you and he wants you to know though it's been hard and you've come so far you can be so much more.

Chorus: He believes in you. Your future is bright. Cause he knows you'll do great things with your life. Hell take your hope and dreams and multiply them by two. Cause he believes, he believes in you.

You know what you want, and you think you know best. You plan out your life and take a couple steps. But when it's not working, you want to turn back. But you'll see firsthand that he has something planned. So much bigger then that.

Chorus

So having two witnesses that my life has been planned a d that I have been given the spirit of love and of a sound mind. I can officially say that God really does answer prayers. And that I now without doubt need Maren in my life. And I don't want her to go anywhere. We need to stay together cause we are meant to be something more. So much more then we can imagine. We both just need to carry out strong until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

12:24 am.  What am I truly passionate about? What are things that truly make up who I am today? Why is it so hard to figure out what you w...